- To achieve growth and sales targets set by the company in each financial year.
- To assist the sales team/s in successfully achieving the results and be able to guide and mentor them.
- Design and implement a strategic marketing plan that expands company’s customer base & coverage in the industry.
- Design & build strategic sales programs which promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Able to understand & present sales forecast, revenue and expenses reports and propose realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets/sectors and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing/Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in the marketing & distribution of spare parts trucks & components.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager or senior sales manager with strong business sense and industry expertise
- Must be self-motivated, result oriented and willing to take on challenges
- Must be a team-leader with the experience in managing and directing the team in achieving expected results
- Strategic selling skills, technical acumen, the ability to work through various channels and excellent presentation skills.
- Willing to be place or frequently travel in Kalimantan Area
- Fluent in English is a must